SEO Team Leader
- International Digital Media Company
- Telecommuting (Virtual) Role
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals with a world-class website service designed to grow their practices.
Today, with our team of 50 online marketing professionals, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
Watch this short video, featuring our flagship brand Perfect Patients, to see how our website service works.
As the leader of our SEO Team, you’ll initiate and execute proven methods and strategies to maximize traffic to client sites. You’ll work closely with our client service, content and design teams to produce measurable new patient conversion results!
- Conduct website research for current and prospective clients including; backlinks analysis, competitive analysis, keyword research and analytics interpretation.
- Troubleshoot under-performing websites including performing site audits to identify areas of opportunity and creating action plans to address them.
- Manage SEO case workflow, including SEO resources and processes.
- Oversee training and development of all SEO team members.
- Research, initiate and implement processes and tools that add value and efficiency to Vortala’s SEO offering.
- Collaborate with other departments to communicate and implement internal processes and client SEO strategies.
- Liaise directly with clients to resolve SEO issues and challenges.
To secure an interview, you should have previous supervisory experience and possess working knowledge of SEO and internet marketing. Knowledge of local SEO is advantageous, but not required.
This is a full-time position with flexible hours. And, as everything we do is online, you can work remotely from the convenience of your own home office. You will travel 1 – 2 times per year for training and planning with the SEO team.
If you’re looking for a fresh career challenge with a vibrant, fast-moving company, apply today!