Manager, Client Service – Australia/New Zealand Based
- International Digital Media Company
- Telecommuting (Virtual) Role
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals with a world-class website service designed to grow their practices.
Today, with our team of over 60 online marketing professionals, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
To see how our website service works, watch this short video, featuring Smile Marketing, our website service brand for dental practitioners.
As the manager of our AU/NZ based client Service Team, you will be expected to motivate and lead the team to deliver world-class digital marketing services to Smile Marketing clients. You’ll liaise extensively with other department heads including SEO, Content, HR, Design and Development. This is a hands-on leadership position. You’ll work with your team and clients daily to insure exceptional service delivery.
- Lead the website production and live site client service function for our dental website brand, Smile Marketing
- Creation, implementation and ongoing refinement of processes and best practices
- Train, coach and motivate team members to excel in their roles and maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain excellent client retention and referral rates
- Manage client service escalations to resolve conflict and model our commitment to world-class service
- Effective workforce planning to insure adequate staff to meet the growing demands of Smile Marketing
- Conduct regular client surveys and respond to any service failure feedback as appropriate. Monitor progress toward the company’s golden goal of a Net Promoter Score of 75+.
- Nuture a healthy, collaborative team culture encompassing the company values of Trust, Service and Innovation
To secure an interview, you should be a tech savvy leader and a client service evangelist! You’ll possess proven team management skills in a client service environment along with workflow/process development and project management expertise.
This is a full-time position with flexible hours. And, as everything we do is online, you can work remotely from the convenience of your own home office. You may be expected to travel 2 – 3 times per year for training and planning with the team.
Smile Marketing is a vibrant, fast-moving brand! If you’re a self-starter who thrives on challenge and wants to work in a dynamic environment, apply today!