Client Support Specialist
Expanding Digital Media Company
Telecommuting (Virtual) Role
Founded in 2004, Vortala serves the healthcare community by developing interactive websites that generate new patients and educate current patients.
Today, thousands of doctors worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
Watch this short video (featuring our flagship brand Perfect Patients) to see exactly how our website service works!
As a Client Support team member, you’ll work closely with doctors and their staff to make edits, troubleshoot problems and answer questions about their website.
Specific duties include:
- Providing outstanding customer service!
- Answering incoming support calls, emails and chats from doctors regarding their website.
- Making requested edits to WordPress websites.
- Walking doctors through the steps to edit websites themselves.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
This is a full time position working Monday – Friday from 11am – 7pm ET or 12N – 8pm ET. Our culture revolves around our three core values of: Trust, Service and Innovation. All 60+ team members work from their own home office somewhere in the world.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- An upbeat, positive phone matter that exudes confidence and trust to our clients
- Demonstrated experiencing providing customer service via telephone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Experience editing WordPress (or similar) websites.
If you thrive on exceeding client expectations in a customer-focused culture, this could be the perfect position for you!