Client Support Specialist
Expanding Digital Media Company
Telecommuting (Virtual) Role
Founded in 2004, Vortala serves the healthcare community by developing interactive websites that generate new patients and educate current patients.
Today, thousands of doctors worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
Watch this short video (featuring our flagship brand Perfect Patients) to see exactly how our website service works!
As a Client Support team member, you’ll work closely with doctors and their staff to make edits, troubleshoot problems and answer questions about their website.
Specific duties include:
- Providing outstanding customer service!
- Answering incoming support calls, emails and chats from doctors regarding their website.
- Making requested edits to WordPress websites.
- Walking doctors through the steps to edit websites themselves.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
Full time hours, Monday through Friday during business hours (U.S. Mountain or Pacific Time). And, as everything we do is online, you can work from the convenience of your own home office. There’s occasional business travel during our annual conference which is in the United States.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- An upbeat, positive phone matter that exudes confidence and trust to our clients
- Demonstrated experiencing providing customer service via telephone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills coupled with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Experience editing WordPress (or similar) websites.
If you thrive on exceeding client expectations in a customer-focused culture, this could be the perfect position for you!