Website Production Specialist – Australia Based
Expanding Digital Media Company
Telecommuting (Virtual) Role
Founded in 2004, Vortala is a leading digital marketing service partner for healthcare professionals. We serve the healthcare community by developing interactive websites that generate new patients and educate current patients. Fueled by our commitment to extraordinary client service and our vast industry expertise, Vortala is recognized as a premium provider of digital marketing services to the healthcare community.
Today, thousands of doctors worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
To see exactly how our website service works, watch this short video, featuring Smile Marketing, our website service brand for dental practitioners.
As a Website Production Specialist, you’ll lead our Australian and New Zealand clients to create high performing practice websites. The process starts with a doctor interview where you’ll harvest information for our writing team to craft engaging website content. Then you’ll liaise with our development, design and SEO teams to build the site.
To secure an interview, you should demonstrate:
- Passion for building websites and proven experience with WordPress (including basic HTML skills)
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience ( via email and telephone)
- Confidence to host content interviews with doctors (we’ll teach you our interviewing questions and format)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organization and follow-up skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Basic SEO knowledge (desirable, not essential)
Vortala is an Australian company. Our culture revolves around our three core values of: Trust, Service and Innovation. All 60+ team members work from their own home office somewhere in the world (mostly North America).
If you’re looking for a new career challenge with a high tempo team committed to service excellence, please apply today!