SEO & Paid Search SpecialistInternational Digital Media Company
Flexible Hours, Work-from-Home
Career Advancement Opportunity
Founded in 2004, Vortala serves the healthcare community worldwide by developing practice websites designed to generate new patients and educate current patients. Today, our team of 50 online marketing professionals manages thousands of websites through our specialist brands, Perfect Patients and Smile Marketing.
To see how our website service works, watch this short video featuring our lead brand, Perfect Patients.
Reporting to the Manager; Traffic and Conversion, you’ll be instrumental in developing and implementing overall SEO and PPC strategies for each of our sales and directory websites.
Working from your home office, you’ll enjoy flexible hours and assume the following responsibilities:
- Execute and manage online marketing efforts including paid search, on-page and off-page SEO and social media marketing
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page website SEO optimization
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Identify, recommend and implement off-page initiatives (advanced link building, social media projects, etc.)
- Implement and manage paid search campaigns on multiple platforms including Adwords, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Stay current on the latest organic search, paid search and social media trends
To secure an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing PPC, SEO and social media marketing campaigns
- In depth knowledge of web statistics, particularly Google Analytics
- Strong working knowledge of major paid search platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook and LinkedIn) including keyword development, ad creation, quality scores and conversion tracking.
- Thorough understanding of on page and off page SEO best practices
- Google Adwords certification preferred
If you enjoy a fast paced, stimulating work environment, this may be the perfect career position for you! Apply today.