PPC/Paid Traffic Specialist
- International Digital Media Company
- Work Remotely – Virtual Company
- Flexible Hours
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals with a world-class website service designed to grow their practices.
Today, with our team of 50 online marketing professionals, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
Watch this short video, featuring our lead brand Perfect Patients, to see how our website service works.
Reporting to the Manager, Traffic and Conversion, you will be instrumental in refining and growing Vortala’s paid traffic offering to our healthcare professional clients. Working in conjunction with our SEO, Design, Client Service and Content teams, this position is responsible for supporting Vortala’s value proposition – to get more new patients for our clients.
Working from your home office, you’ll enjoy flexible hours and assume the following responsibilities:
- Perform pre-sale reviews to determine suitability of prospective clients for Vortala’s paid traffic services and provide feedback to the Sales Team.
- Meet with new paid search clients via phone to discuss campaign goals and details
- Complete set-up of Adwords, Facebook and other paid ads, including creation of conversion-friendly landing pages
- Monitor client ad campaigns weekly, adjusting approach as appropriate
- Generate monthly paid search performance reports for clients
- Field questions from current paid search clients
To secure an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience managing Google Adwords and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Google Adwords certification or willingness to become certified
- Experience creating and managing Facebook Ads
- High level of self motivation and drive to continuously experiment with new approaches
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Superior ad writing skills
If you enjoy a fast paced, stimulating work environment, this may be the perfect career position for you!