Local SEO Specialist
International Digital Media Company
Work Remotely With Flexible Hours
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals with a world-class website service designed to grow their practices.
Today, with our team of 60+ online marketing professionals, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
Watch this short video, featuring our lead brand Perfect Patients, to see how our website service works.
As a member of our SEO Team, you’ll execute proven methods and strategies to maximize traffic to client sites. You’ll work closely with our client service, content and design teams to produce measurable new patient conversion results!
Reporting to the Team Leader; SEO, your duties will include:
- Researching websites including; backlinks analysis, competitive analysis, keyword research and analytics interpretation.
- Quality assurance checks of new websites to ensure sites have been created using SEO best practices.
- Troubleshooting under-performing websites including performing site audits to identify areas of opportunity and creating action plans.
- Effective cross-department collaboration to communicate and implement client SEO strategies.
- Liaising directly with clients to resolve SEO issues and challenges.
To secure an interview, you should possess the following:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated SEO experience including familiarity with local SEO best practices
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in online marketing and social media is a definite plus
This is a full-time position with flexible hours. And, as everything we do is online, you can work remotely from the convenience of your own home office. You will travel 1 – 2 times per year for training and planning with the SEO team.
If you’re looking for a great career with a fast-moving company, apply today!