SEO & Online Marketing Specialist
International Digital Media Company
Work Remotely & Flexible Hours
Career Change Opportunity (We Will Train You)
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals with a world-class website service designed to grow their practices.
Today, with our team of 50 online marketing professionals, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
Watch this short video, featuring our lead brand Perfect Patients, to see how our website service works.
As a member of our SEO Team, you’ll execute proven methods and strategies to maximize traffic to client sites. You’ll work closely with our client service, content and design teams to produce measurable new patient conversion results!
Reporting to the Team Leader; SEO, your duties will include:
- Researching websites including; backlinks analysis, competitive analysis, keyword research and analytics interpretation.
- Quality assurance checks of new websites to ensure sites have been created using SEO best practices.
- Troubleshooting under-performing websites including performing site audits to identify areas of opportunity and creating action plans.
- Effective cross-department collaboration to communicate and implement client SEO strategies.
- Liaising directly with clients to resolve SEO issues and challenges.
To secure an interview, you should be highly analytical, extremely organized and possess a working knowledge of Internet marketing and website content management. Specific SEO skills are advantageous but not essential as we will train the right person!
This is a full-time position with flexible hours. And, as everything we do is online, you can work remotely from the convenience of your own home office. You will travel 1 – 2 times per year for training and planning with the SEO team. (Our next get together is in Florida in May.)
If you’re looking for a fresh career challenge with a vibrant, fast-moving company, apply today!
Not accepting applications at this time