Graphic Designer (Web & Print)
- International Healthcare Website Development Company
- Telecommuting Role with Flexible Hours (Reporting to a US-based Manager)
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals (doctors, dentists, chiropractors, optometrists, veterinarians…) with a world-class website service designed to grow their practice.
Today, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
Watch this short video (featuring our flagship brand Perfect Patients) to see exactly how our website service works!
You’ll join an established team of talented designers and report to our US-based Design Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting client briefs to design a unique and contemporary website for their practice.
- Designing logos, banners, email headers, social media branding, and other online marketing material.
- Preparing and uploading approved designs to our website development environment.
(some HTML/CSS coding required, we’ll provide training.)
- Designing in-house marketing promotional materials for web, print, and email campaigns based on the company brands.
To secure an interview, you should:
- Have proven graphic design experience and advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills (specifically in Fireworks & Photoshop).
- Be capable of working on several projects simultaneously and adhering to quick deadlines.
- Be flexible with your working hours from time to time (work during U.S. hours occasionally and during training).
- Have strong communication and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
- Experience working with Western clients (US, Canada, Australia, UK, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience designing for marketing and/or print experience is a plus.
Your design portfolio is the most important feature of your application!
This is a telecommuting career opportunity. Over 50 company employees work from their home office and connect daily using a range of online collaboration tools. Apply today and enjoy the career benefits and opportunities of working with our fast-growing, international company.