Financial Accounting & Payroll Specialist
- Expanding Digital Media Company
- Telecommuting (Virtual) Role – Work from your home office in Australia
- Flexible, Part-time hours
If you are a savvy financial accounting professional seeking a flexible work arrangement and unparalleled work/life balance, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a seasoned accounting professional to manage financials for our growing company.
Founded in 2004, Vortala serves the healthcare community by developing interactive websites that generate new patients and educate current patients. Today, thousands of doctors worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
To see how our website service works, watch this watch this short video featuring our flagship brand, Perfect Patients.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll manage all financials including payroll, accounts payable, financial analysis and reporting and oversight of an Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Specific duties include:
- Monthly payroll processing for a global workforce of 50+ employees
- Track and manage annual leave entitlements for all team members
- Manage accounts payable, track expenses and maintain cash flow
- Preparation of monthly, yearly and ad hoc financial reports
- Manage multiple bank and credit accounts (multi-currency accounts)
- Liaise with accountants in the U.S. and Australia
- Preparation of monthly tax statements
- Miscellaneous financial projects
To secure an interview, you should be skilled in:
- MYOB accounting software
- Payroll management (multi-country payroll experience preferred)
- Multi – currency/foreign exchange management
- Preparation of financial statements and tax documents
- General bookkeeping and reconciliation
- CPA, CA or NIA preferred, but not required
This is a part-time, 55-60 hour per month position. You will primarily work from your home office in Australia with occasional in person meetings with Vortala’s Perth-based CEO.
If you are seeking to use your financial accounting skills while achieving optimal work/life balance, this position could be the perfect fit!