International Digital Media Company
Flexible Hours, Work-from-Home
Career Advancement Opportunity
Founded in 2004, Vortala serves the healthcare community worldwide by developing practice websites designed to generate new patients and educate current patients. Today, our team of 50 online marketing professionals manages thousands of websites through our specialist brands, Perfect Patients and Smile Marketing.
To see how our website service works, watch this short video featuring our lead brand, Perfect Patients.
As a member of our writing team, your primary focus will be listening to recorded interviews with doctors and creating multiple pages of engaging website content based on those interviews and the client’s writing style preference. In addition, you will review content written by other writers to ensure it meets all company standards and client expectations.
Working from your home office, you’ll enjoy flexible hours and assume the following responsibilities:
- Listening to recorded client interviews and creating multiple pages of engaging content based on the interview and the client’s preferred writing style.
- Revising content as needed to meet client preferences and Vortala best practices
- Creating compelling newsletter articles and blog posts covering a variety of health related topics
- Reviewing content written by other members of the writing team to ensure it meets company standards and client expectations
- Providing feedback to other writers as appropriate during the editing process
- Completing all writing and editing assignments within established deadlines
- Miscellaneous writing projects as assigned
To secure an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional writing experience
- Minimum 1 year copy editing experience
- Superior written communication skills including mastery of proper sentence structure, grammar and punctuation
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision to complete writing and editing assignments within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to write in various tones and styles in order to effectively convey the voice of our clients
- Strong attention to detail coupled with superior interpersonal skills to effectively edit the work of other writers and provide feedback as appropriate
- Prior experience writing advertising or marketing copy is a definite plus
- Experience with chiropractic or the dental industry is a plus, but not essential
If you enjoy a fast paced, stimulating work environment, this may be the perfect career position for you! Apply today.