Content Marketing Specialist
- International Digital Media Company
- Flexible Hours, Work-from-Home
- Career Advancement Opportunity
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals with a world-class website service designed to grow their practices. Today, with our team of 50 online marketing professionals, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
To see how our website service works, watch this short video featuring our flagship brand, Perfect Patients.
Reporting to the Marketing Team Leader, You will be instrumental in developing and implementing inbound marketing strategies for our sales and directory sites, with a particular emphasis on content creation and promotion.
Working from your home office, you’ll enjoy flexible hours and assume the following responsibilities:
- Write B2B blogs and web pages following on-page SEO best practices
- Write content for other mediums including, but not limited to, eBooks, white papers, automation emails, and landing pages.
- Promote content via social media.
- Implement and manage paid lead generation campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords).
- Analyze data (Google analytics, social media insights, leads generated, sales) to gauge efficacy of inbound marketing strategies and recommend new initiatives as needed.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent brand messaging and develop new ways to generate and nurture leads.
To secure an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in online marketing (content creation and promotion, email marketing, social media, website development, SEO, PPC). Online marketing experience in the healthcare industry is a plus!
- Demonstrated knowledge of Internet marketing best practices and familiarity with the concept of Inbound Marketing.
- Superior writing skills with experience writing for a variety of mediums (website copy, blogs, landing pages, social media posts).
- Commitment and passion to stay current with the latest Internet marketing trends.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
If you enjoy a fast paced, stimulating work environment, this may be the perfect career position for you! Apply today.